Easily extend ZigoEngine with new
Version 0.3 :: 4/9/2007
Check back often for extensions and contribute your own!
Extending ZigoEngine: Four basic approaches
- An update event or callback can decorate any tween. (More
at the Fuse FAQ page)
- Subclassing the tween target class is simplest, when practical. (Example: SoundPlus)
- FuseFX defines new tweenable properties and provides a high degree of
- A tweenable target-updater is best for extending existing MovieClip props
like _x. (Example: ScreenWrap)
Use the option best suited to the needs of each situation.
FuseFX lets you provide users of your extension the same ease of use and comfort offered by the Fuse Kit. FuseFX extensions define properties that work with any normal Fuse Kit tween. Management
of extensions is automated — they are created in the background by FuseFX and destroyed as tweens complete
or when conflicting properties are tweened elsewhere.
Use FuseFX.register() to initialize extensions during setup.
± Code sample (click to show)
FuseFX Documentation (published at v0.2) »
Download & Give Back
FuseFX ships with:
- Open Source MIT License
Note that user extensions may come with their own license terms.
- IFuseFX interface & FXProperty class
for building your own extensions
- MixerFX: A sample extension that lets you tween Sound objects.
Version 0.3 :: 4/8/2007 :: Flash 6 and up
- MixerFX.VOLUME = "volumeFX"
- MixerFX.PAN = "panFX"
- TextFX: Animate all numerical TextFormat properties right on a TextField.
View example »
Version 0.3 :: 4/8/2007 :: Flash 6 and up, Flash 8 required for kerning
- TextFX.TEXT_COLOR = "textColorsArrayFX"
- TextFX.TEXT_SIZE = "textSizeFX"
- TextFX.LEADING = "textLeadingFX"
- TextFX.KERNING = "textKerningFX"
- TextFX.BLOCKINDENT = "textBlockIndentFX"
- TextFX.INDENT = "textIndentFX"
- TextFX.LEFTMARGIN = "textLMarginFX"
- TextFX.RIGHTMARGIN = "textRMarginFX"
- Examples: Extending without FuseFX
- ScreenWrap: Wraps a tween target to extend _x, _y, and _bezier_.
- SoundPlus: Subclasses Sound to add tweenable volume & pan setters.
Download User-created Extensions
- MosesSupposes.com is not responsible for any content hosted or linked to outside this domain.
- User extensions may contain their own license terms.
- All extensions require FuseFX (above).
- If you have
an extension you'd like to share, let us know!